hear what people who have taken "Walking Wisely" have to say about the class:
People just like you have taken "Walking Wisely: An Introduction to Christian Ethics" and have benefited from it. Take a few minutes and hear what they've got to say:
- Solid instructional materials and lots of wisdom in the room that I enjoyed hearing from.
- Taking the Brookside Ethics course was a great way for my wife and I to grow in our faith together, to process through challenging circumstances and relationships in a secular world fro a base of biblical ethics.
- This is a good way to affirm the truth of God’s Word, yet to learn to be humble and loving. Christians are often seen as haters in our current culture.
- Important material for living in today’s world.
- This class was excellent. Others should be exposed to this material.
- Great class! I felt it was helpful in how to live rather than merely head knowledge. Thanks.
- My expectations were exceeded. God wanted me here and he convicted me and continues to work on my outlook on life.
- The greatest strengths were Tim leading and the binder. I loved hearing Tim’s viewpoint - very godly. The binder kept everything together and I referred to it at home since it was neat and organized.
- Being new to Brookside - the Institute helped me feel a part of this church. I value learning and connecting with people in a learning setting. While I had no idea what I was walking into on the first Sunday, I am thankful that God led me here and for the new faces of people I have begun to know.
- I’m looking for practical ways to live a godly life in an increasingly ungodly culture….my thinking and desire to be ethical from the inside out has been enhanced.
- I would absolutely recommend this class be offered again. The material and teaching were invaluable to me, and we are going to be confronted with new issues in the future.
- Thank you so much for deepening my thought process on these important issues and for opening my mind to God’s convicting me (especially in my prayer times) to let Him change me from the inside out.
- I’ve been waiting for this class! ...a study of ethics is important for everyone as ethics impacts (controls/influences) our lives a daily basis.
- It was good to be with people that openly discuss and talk about what we believe in a safe setting.
- This was my first Institute class and I wanted to ground my Biblical idea of ethics because the world is constantly changing the view of ethics. Expectations were met!
- Greatest strength was the instructor and organization of the materials!
- Taking a deeper look into the Biblical view of what is ethical and moral helps me better navigate our ever-changing culture! Additionally, understanding how to respond to other ethical viewpoints has been a major benefit of this class.